Sunday, June 1, 2014

Bottles, Bottles and more Bottles....

It's been a while again, I'm fully recovered from my hand surgery so back in the art studio creating. I have had an obsession of bottles, good thing I've been collecting them for a while. I decided to decorate them using mixed media. The easy part was to used the mixed media, paper, gel medium, bling, metal and fibers...the hard part was to find the right things for the toppers.  So let me get started with the #graphic45 bottles.
Using the line Botanical Tea and Couture #graphic45...

 I had to do a steam-punk bottle... yeah... me! 

Beach... rather mermaids and a wood block sail boat hand painted....

and the rest of the ladies....
 

4 comments:

Dana said...

oh WOW Martha!!! I can't pick a favorite, I LOVE them all!!!

DarcieGlam said...

They are Fabulous! I love the Couture one best!

Von said...

Oh m'gosh, Martha! I love each and every one of those!!! So glad you are feeling better again and craft to your wrist's content. ;)

happyDiane said...

MARTHA!! They are fantastic!!